Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Esperanza Rising

 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 
      I'm really thankful the slightly colder we have been having recently because it's given me a chance to sample my winter wear. I have to confess that I have a really hard time adjusting in the beginning of a season. Don't get me wrong, I'm really grateful for the warmer weather, but I had grown so accustomed to layering that it has been really difficult to assemble warm weather outfits.

       Anyways, I'm obsessed with putting sweaters over button down shirts. Admittedly, it's a very preppy style and therefore I decided to dress down the look with jeans. The chunky necklace provided a great finish for the outfit as it matched the floral pattern in my shirt. The wedges might look tall and difficult to walk in but are actually very sturdy and comfortable. That's what I really like about wedges, they add height without the stress of regular heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment